If you were matched to our school via lottery through the My School DC process, you must: accept your space, prove DC Residency and provide all required enrollment documentation beginning on April 1, 2018 and finishing by May 1, 2018. If you do not do so, you will forfeit your lottery spot.
Returning scholars must: provide the following forms and complete the 2018-2019 DPCH online registration form starting on May 1, 2018 and finishing by June 1, 2018. If you do not do so, you will forfeit your enrollment spot.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency (Please see link above for documents that we accept.)
- Updated Health and Dental Certificates (You cannot start school without a certificate or an appointment card stating you have an upcoming appointment.)
- IEP/504 plans if applicable
For New Scholars:
For New and Returning Scholars:
Health Forms & Medication
Every student should have an updated health and dental exam to begin the school year on August 20, if your child’s health exam has expired, please make sure to get a new form filled out by August 20. All students MUST submit a health form which includes immunization data.
If your child needs medication at the school during the day, please make sure to get the Medication Authorization Form filled out by their doctor and have an unopened prescription ready to leave at the school on the first day.
- District of Columbia Universal Health Certificate with immunization information
- District of Columbia Oral Health (Dental Provider) Assessment Form
- If Applicable—Medication Administration Authorization Form
- If Applicable— Medical Procedure Treatment Plan
- If Applicable— Asthma Action Plan
- If Applicable— Action Plan for Anaphylaxis