If you applied to Democracy Prep PCS through the Myschoolsdc lottery between December 14–March 1
and you were matched to our school, you must accept your space by May 1, 2017.
To accept your space, you must submit ALL required enrollment forms (both online and in person)
including proving your DC Residency at our school.
All new scholars must provide and complete the following forms during the registration process starting on April 3–May 1, 2017
All returning scholars must provide proof of residency and complete the new 2017-2018 DPCH online registration and other required forms starting on April 3–June 1, 2017
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency
Please see link above for documents that we accept.
- Updated Health and Dental Certificates
You cannot start school without a certificate or an appointment card stating you have an upcoming appointment.
- IEP/504 plans if available
For New Scholars:
For New and Returning Scholars:
Every student should have an updated health and dental exam to begin the school year on August 29, if your child’s health exam has expired, please make sure to get a new form filled out by August 29. NEW students MUST submit a health form which includes immunization data. If your child needs medications at the school the first day of school, PLEASE make sure to get the Medication Authorization Form filled out by their doctor and by you, and have an unopened prescription ready to leave at the school.
- Original District of Columbia Universal Health Certificate with immunization information PDF printable version
- Original District of Columbia Oral Health (Dental Provider) Assessment Form PDF printable version
- If Applicable—Medication Administration Authorization Form PDF printable version
- Authorization for Medical Treatment PDF printable version